Thank you for your interest in FliePaper and shopping our site.
All FliePaper patterns are made to order just for you and for your measurements! Therefore, we do not accept returns. We encourage accurate measurements and the purchase of a sample before a full order to ensure your product expectations and satisfaction.
In the event of damage during shipping, please retain all packaging materials and email email@example.com; we will immediately contact the carrier, while also producing replacement material as quickly as possible.
Quote, Payment Conditions
This quote will expire in two weeks. Payment is required in full prior to shipping. We do not waive the 3% credit card service charge and apply 3% to all orders paid for via credit card. If you pay by check, FliePaper will waive the service charge fee. All FliePaper terms and conditions supersede those of any others. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Here’s more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us by e‑mail at info@FliePaper.com or by mail using the details provided below:
104 Mission Hills Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The information provided in this “Information for California Residents” section only applies to California residents. This notice describes how we collect, use and share your Personal Information (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, or “CCPA”), and your rights with respect to that Personal Information.
Your California privacy rights
As a California resident, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and we may decline your request as permitted by the CCPA.
- Information. You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of recipient.
- Whether we’ve sold your Personal Information; and, if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of recipient.
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as by denying you goods or services, increasing the price/rate of goods or services, decreasing the service quality, or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights. However, the CCPA allows us to charge you a different price or provide a different service quality if that difference is reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information we are unable to use.
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your California privacy rights as follows:
Right to information, access and deletion
You can request to exercise your information, access and deletion rights in the following ways:
- Access our online CCPA form here.
- Call 1-877-382-0461
- Identity verification. The CCPA requires us to verify the identity of the individual submitting the request before providing a substantive response to the request. A request must be provided with sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate and respond. The requester must provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify that the individual is the person about whom we collected information. A request may also be made on behalf of your child under 13.
- Authorized agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have a written authorization
confirming that authority.
Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell, as defined under CCPA, your Personal Information to third parties.